Step 3: Collaboration
Align people to strategy
The most frequent disconnect that we find within organizational and project designs is the misalignment between people and strategy.
Insight has developed the following organizational development processes to design teams for success. These services, along with our proprietary BLOOM feedback and development system, an online performance management system, support communication about strategic direction, role requirements, individual goals, performance dialogues, training and development.
- Department / sector goal alignment to the strategic growth plan
- Organization / community design planning
- Public-private partnerships
- Task analysis and role definition with KPIs
- Wage analysis
- HR management system development
- Due diligence analysis
- Kolbe Leadership Analytics™
- Team assessments
- Team / board building and engagement activities
- Individual development plans
- Training and development plans
- Kolbe Commitment Clarifier™
- Stress, fit and productivity analysis
- BLOOM feedback and development system
- Performance dialogues, 360 evaluations for alignment analysis
Teams alignment is required for strategic success
Certainly teams can be working on the wrong strategies. Even when they are working on the right strategies, efforts can go wrong:
- the organizational structure and defined roles can be misaligned to the strategic requirements and resources needed for success, or
- peoples' talents can be underutilized or misaligned to the roles that are ideally suited to them.
Teams are the energy behind any strategic success. The first step is understanding the context and the organizational design needed to mobilize the organization's growth model and specific strategic framework.
Then, a defined organizational structure and specific role requirements and measurable expectations for each position must be clearly communicated to team members.
As that context is completed, the real work is understanding your people. This requires utilizing assessments and understanding the three parts of the mind and how your people operate. Our services guide your efforts to know your people, align them to the best positions, and consistently give them feedback needed about their performance.