Step 2: Strategy
Cultivate growth with strategic intention
Growth strategies need to be well-informed and team action plans need to be executed fast. Gone are the days of strategic plans that are pages long and sit on shelves.
Today, growth planning is informed, processed and executed in the moment. Team members must develop the skills to fluidly collaborate, analyze and align to design and implement winning outcomes that are relevant with less chances of error.
This constitutes developing a simple strategic framework that includes the vision, mission, values, goals, objectives and strategies for an organization or a community.
- Organization / community SWOT, engagement assessments
- Customer / constituency needs analysis
- Primary and secondary research and analysis - surveys, focus groups
- Target segment analysis
- Unique advantage, value proposition and competency identification
- Project feasibility and assessment
- Due diligence analysis
STRATEGIC GROWTH PLAN
- Vision, mission and values formulation
- Scenario planning
- Organization / community model development
- Public-private partnerships
- Strategic framework formulation
- Community development, economic and placemaking planning
- Capacity building
SALES, FUNDRAISING, MARKETING, COMMUNICATIONS
- Marketing and brand identity planning
- Communications platform design
- Campaign strategy, management and tracking
- Multi-channel promotions and campaigns
- Fundraising / funding planning
- Sales plan, territory development
- CRM / contact database implementation
- Websites and online marketing
- Full-service graphic design and marketing communications for all mediums
Insight's growth plans are fluid and organic
Insight's growth plans are fed with data, perceptions and research that are used to collaboratively build scenarios. These scenarios are based on prioritizing macro trends that exist, or most importantly, are trends that can be projected or imagined as possibilities in the future. The collection of these scenarios build rich playbooks and decision-making tools for leadership teams to strategically refer to and borrow from as reality plays out.
The scenario planning process and the dialogues that ensue connect synapses and form alignment among the team about how to swiftly and nimbly respond to inevitable internal and market changes.
We have facilitated this process in all industry types ranging from manufacturing to local government community planning.
The end results are detailed action plans, organizational models, capacity building plans, and other strategic plan formats that include the steps and assignments required to complete immediate individual projects along with the resources required to grow.