INdiana Business with Gerry Dick
is bringing their statewide show to Elkhart!
Interested in being in the studio audience on July 23rd?
Join us for a special Elkhart Town Hall edition of Inside INdiana Business with Gerry Dick, July 23 at the RV/MH Hall of Fame and Museum! Our one-hour broadcast will focus on the state of business and the economy in the South Bend-Elkhart Region and feature interviews with top business, community and academic leaders. And we invite you to be part of the action as a member of our studio audience and a special community Q & A session on challenges and opportunities in the region.
Show Schedule - Tentative
First half no audience
(Guest arrival 10:30) ETHOS Center
- Patsy Boehler - ETHOS Executive Director
- Mark Mow - ETHOS Board of Directors, Elkhart Community Schools Interim Superintendent
(Guest arrival 11:00) Quality of Place Investments: The River District, Aquatic Center, apartment complexes and recreation
- Dave Weaver - River District Implementation Team Chair
- Bob Deputy - Private partner, River District Implementation Team
(Guest arrival 11:30) RV Industry how area became RV capital of the world
- Scott Mereness - Lippert Industries
- Chase Healey - Furrion, CEO
(Guest arrival noon) Innovative companies Kem Krest and Welch Packaging
- Amish Shah - Kem Krest, CEO
- Scott Welch - Welch Packaging, CEO
Second half with studio audience
(Guest arrival 1:30) Regional Partnership and Cooperation
- Regina Emberton - South Bend - Elkhart Regional Partnership
- Scott Ford - Associate Vice President for Economic Development, University of Notre Dame
(Guest arrival 1:45) Elkhart County Collaborations and Vibrant Communities
- Diana Lawson - Convention Visitors Bureau and Vibrant Communities
- Suzi Wierick - Elkhart County Commissioner
(Guest arrival 2:00) INsiders Part 1: Community engagement organizations: the strengths of Elkhart, workforce and talent development, education at all stages of life
- Kyle Hannon - Ivy Tech
- Levon Johnson - Greater Elkhart Chamber of Commerce
- Brian Wiebe - Executive Director, Horizon Education Alliance
(Guest arrival 2:30) INsiders Part 2: Vision for the future: overcoming current challenges with public/private leadership - housing, talent engagement, economic development, role of community foundation, entrepreneurship/innovation, recreation, arts and culture
- Tim Neese - Mayor of Elkhart
- Pete McCown - Community Foundation of Elkhart County
- Shelley Moore - Insight Strategic Concepts, River District Project Lead, City of Elkhart Projects
Sponsor This Show
Become a sponsor of this event and receive advertising on the Inside INdiana Business show now through the end of the year.
$30,000 is needed to cover the costs for this event. Sponsorship is not required to appear on the show.
Please provide the following ads:
- 300x250px, 180x150px and 320x50px banner ads for the web, including the preferred URL landing page for the ad
- 468x60px static ad for newsletters, including the preferred URL landing page for the ad
- 728x90px and 640x100px banner ads for our mobile app, including the preferred URL landing page for the ad
Contact Hannah Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 574.970.1322 to learn more.
Send checks to:
Insight Strategic Concepts
3743 East Jackson Boulevard
Elkhart, Indiana 46516