Periodically Insight is seeking new team members to support our growth. Positions will be posted here for direct and contract positions that are available.
This position is responsible for coordinating the execution of client services including client project coordination, client support, content management, Insight and BLOOM marketing and logistics. Project coordination capabilities must be proven, professional and adaptable to many client industries and cultures.
The right person for this role has these competencies:
- Has a passion for customer service and helping people meet their goals
- Professional, mature, calm, cool and collected while meeting deadlines
- Master at planning, organizing and closing tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Dependable with an awesome attitude
- Has initiative and is a go-getter
- A team player who can build relationships via phone and technology
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Client Support (40%)
- Generally understand program/project objectives with internal Strategist in order to help coordinate the steps required for client work.
- Provide client support in client service areas for Insight Strategic Concepts® and BLOOM Performance Management®
- Coordinate owner’s schedule and emails.
- Arrange travel and meeting logistics as required.
- Coordinate and maintain positive client and vendor partnerships.
- Oversee project approvals.
- Convey changes and modifications to resources.
- Search for and find resources required to meet project objectives.
- Update project management system.
- Attend and/or lead client project meetings.
- Provide client assessments as needed (backup).
Content Management (35%)
- Coordinate content exchange with client staff, writers and vendors for client websites, social media, article and white paper development.
- Post client blogs (primarily Wordpress) and post content (articles and videos) as they are completed and approved by others.
- Coordinate client newsletter campaigns and lists (Constant Contact and MailChimp)
- Setup and administer client surveys (SurveyMonkey)
- Complete market research and client phone interviews per scripts and guidelines provided.
- Train clients on social media implementation.
- Complete client presentations and workbook assembly/preparation as required.
Insight and BLOOM Company Marketing (25%)
- Assist with the execution of Insight marketing plan (online content distribution and vendor management).
- Assist with coordinating and conducting demos and webinars.
Qualified candidates will possess the following abilities:
- Minimum of 2-year college degree preferred – business-related
- Minimum of 3-year experience in professional customer service role
- Minimum of 3-year experience in project coordination and marketing
- Coachable and wanting to align with our brand and company culture
- Natural ability to think things through clearly and understand how all the pieces fit together
- Ability to figure out how to do things online, even if you’ve never done them before
- Experience working on small business with virtual staff/team members
- Able to work independently with self-motivation and require little guidance
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite, web-based systems, cloud file management)
- Skilled ability to handle confidential, sensitive and critical issues
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel to client locations
What we offer:
- $38,000-$45,000 annual compensation. Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Ongoing training and support
- A positive, dynamic, fluid environment
- An opportunity to work with a professional, diverse group of people
- The opportunity to be a central hub in a true entrepreneurial environment with continual growth opportunities
Please note that promising candidates will be required to complete several short pre-employment assessments in a timely manner and pass a background check.
NOTE: Be sure to include your desired hourly/annual wage with your resume. If a wage is not included with your submission, your resume will immediately be disqualified.
How To Apply:
Are you the right person for this job? Tell us why! Please send a cover email, resume, and your requested wage. (Failure to follow instructions tells us you are not a fit!)
We are an equal opportunity employer.